We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Milk kefir has already been installed among people looking for a natural and healthy diet. Kefir is a creamy dairy product that is born from the fermentation of milk by a kind of granules (bacteria) called kefir.
It should be clarified that yogurt and kefir are not the same because the fermentation process in both cases is different.
Kefir has many beneficial qualities for the body, the most prominent being that the milk fermented by it is more digestive, regenerating the intestinal flora and regulating intestinal transit.
The ideal is to receive the kefir from another person since it reproduces very easily. If it is not available, in health food stores they sell it stuffed.
Put 3 tablespoons of the Kefir in a glass jar of about a liter and cover with cow's or goat's milk at room temperature, leaving it to ferment closed and better in a cupboard for about 30 hours. Afterwards, the fermented milk is strained and it is recommended that it be consumed as is at the time or sweetened with honey or sugar or prepare a recipe like the ones we recommend here:
- Very healthy breakfast mixed with strawberries, raspberry, lemon juice, vanilla, sugar, oatmeal and hazelnuts.
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
200ml of Kefir
2 tablespoons oat flakes
1 tablespoon of crushed hazelnuts
Step by Step:
We wash the fruits and set some aside to decorate.
With the help of a fork we crush the fruits, add the lemon juice, the sugar and the vanilla, mix and let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
We distribute half of the crushed fruits on a plate and the rest we mix with the kefir, add the oats, mix well and spread this compound over the fruit sauce.
We sprinkle the surface with hazelnuts.
- sponge cakefluffy with caramelized apples
For 8 servings
240 g flour
300 g sugar
16 g baking powder
125 g kefir
1 pinch Salt
1 tbsp cinnamon
70 ml corn oil (or other seed oil)
50 ml Water
1 drops vanilla extract
- We start by preparing the caramel and for this, we put 100 g of sugar and 50 ml of water in a saucepan. We take to the fire and we leave until the caramel takes a nice color.
- We encamisamos a mold, we peel the apples and we cut them into very fine segments that we distribute throughout the mold.
- Next, we distribute the caramel over the apples and reserve.
- On the other hand, in a bowl we mix the flour, with the 200 g of sugar, the yeast, 1 pinch of salt and the cinnamon. We booked.
- In another bowl we put the eggs with the kefir.
- Add the oil and mix well until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- We pour the liquid mixture over the solid mixture and mix well until obtaining a smooth dough without lumps.
- Finally, we pour the dough over the caramelized apples and put it in the oven, preheated to 180º, for about 40 minutes.
- After this time, we check with a needle that the cake is well cooked, remove from the oven and unmold. We let it cool completely before consuming
Kefir and rhubarb ice cream
- Cow kefir - 250 gr
- Natural yogurt - 250 gr
- Rhubarb jam - 5/6 tablespoons
- White sugar - 200 gr
- Mix all the ingredients, the * kefir, the yogurt, the rhubarb jam and the sugar until it is well homogeneous.
- We put it in the refrigerator, which must have been in the freezer 24 hours before.
- We leave it for about 20/30 minutes until we see that it is more consistent and creamy.
- We transfer it to a container suitable for the freezer and leave it at least half an hour more to consume it later.
Once the fermented milk is strained,the kefir is put back into the pot and the same operation is repeated. Once a week or so, it is recommended to wash or change the pot and wash the kefir as well.